1. If your keyword is “reading books” and you would like to ban the ad from people looking for downloadable books, how would you keyowrd be submitted to AdWords?
a. Reading books –downloadable
b. reading books *downloadable
c. reading books (downloadable)
d. reading book
2. Which of the following statement about campaign dates is corrects?
a. It is not possible to specify a campaign start date and end date in the same campaign.
b. By default Adwords pre-sets the campaign start date with today’s date.
c. You cannot pause the campaign midway if an end has been specified.
3. Given that
the cost for the bid is kept constant a keyword’s Quality Score for
Google and the search network is directly proportional to its ad
4. If your Adword ad attracts a higher CTR (Clickthrough rate) it will lead to an improved ad position.
matching options determine which Google searches can trigger your ads to
appear. Which of the following searches could trigger an ad for the
keyword “online course” using Broad Match settings?
d. Cheap online course
6. The Google
Ad placement feature allows you to choose location on the Google content
network where your ad can appear. Which of the following can be
selected as ad area for the ad to appear?
a. An entire website
b. A selection of pages from a website
c. An individual ad unit on a single page
7. In an adwords ad, how many characters is the display URL limited to?
8. Which of the following statements about an Ad group are correct?
a. Ad groups only apply to the search network
b. You cannot set prices for individual keywords within an Ad group
c. An ad group contains one or more ads
9. Negative keywords cannot be applied to a whole ad group?
10. Which factors are directly impacted by increasing the Adwords ad budget?
a. Ad Impressions
b. Clicks on the Ad
c. Ad position
d. The CPC (Cost Per Click)
11. Google AdWords does not accept an Ad copy that includes:
a. excessive capitalization
b. product price
c. incorrect grammar
12. Is it possible to set a maximum CPC (cost per click) at the Ad group level?
maximum CPC (cost per click) is $0.70. If your ad receies two clicks,
one costing $0.10 and the other costing $0.60, what would your average
CPC for those clicks be?
14. At which of the following levels may a daily budget be set?
c. AdWords Account
15. What is the AdWord related team for the following?
“The total number of unique users who will be served your ad over a specific period of time”
a. Campaign viewers
16. State whether true of false.
If you run out of characters in your AdWords ad, the display URL field can be used as another line of ad text.
17. The term
for the number of impressions an ad has accrued in relation to the rest
of the active ads within the same ad group is:
a. Ad Impression Rate (%)
b. Ad Served Percentage (%)
c. Ad Delivery Rate (%)
d. Ad Impression Accrual Rate (%)
18. Which of
the following will NOT happen if the view-through conversion window is
set to 14 days in the Google AdWords account?
a. The view-through conversions that occur after 14 days will be discarded
b. The Click conversions will still be counted on the standard 30-day lookback.
c. This setting will not impact view-through conversions which already been recorded
d. The view-through conversions that occur before 14 days will be discarded.
19. Which statistic does Google report on to show you how well your campaign is performing in terms of successful conversions?
a. Conversions/Cost per click (%)
b. Impressions/Conversions (%)
20. What does the “Conversions (many-per-click)” value represent?
a. The number of view-through convrsions.
b. The number of conversions counted on the 60-day Lookback.
c. Conversions (many-per-click) count a conversion every time a conversion is made within 30 days following an AdWords ad click
d. There is no such statistic.
21. Which of the following statements about Adwords Ad Scheduling are correct?
a. It allows you to control the days on which ads should appear.
b. It allows you to control the time at which ads should appear.
c. It allows you to raise or lower your bids for a campaign at certain times of the day.
d. It allows you to change the countries being targeted at certain times of the day.
22. Which of the following statements with regard to AdWords settings are correct?
a. Increasing the budget leads to an increase in the CTR (Clicktrough rate).
b. Targeting smaller regions through ads can result in more relevant ads with higher clikthrough rates.
c. Targeting smaller regions through ads results in fewer impressions.
d. Chosing specific keywords will result in higher clickthrough rates.
e. Chosing specific keywords will result in higher clickthrough rates.
In the above ad, how can you make visitors reach harlosscentral.com/signup?
a. By adding harilosscentral.com/signup in the ad copy
b. By changing the display URL to hairlosscentral.com/signup
c. By changing the destination URL to hairlosscentral.com/signup
d. By hyper linking the ad title to hairlosscentral.com/signup
24. Keyword option determine which Google searches can trigger your ads
to appear. Which of the following search could trigger an ad for the
keyword “Online course” using Exact Match Settings?
a. Cheap Online course
c. Online Course
25. Which of the following is not a part of the “tools and Analysis” Feature of Google AdWords:
a. Change history
c. Google Analytics
d. Website Optimizer
e. Google AdSence
26. Is it possible for you to limit the number of impressions you will allow pre month for a particular campaign?
27. What happens when you turn on frequency capping for a campaign?
a. It limits the number of times your ads appear on the search network
b. It limits the number of times your ads appear on the content network and search network.
c. It limits the number of times your ads appear to the same unique user on the content network.
d. It limits the advertising cost to the campaign’s daily budget.
28. While using Geo-Targeting to target your ad to specific people, which of the following parameters can be targeted?
a. The person’s country
b. The person’s language preference
c. The continent in which the person lives